Why you should join the mission
With a vision to spread education and make informed career choices among the poor students, the team of Vidya Helpline is always search of like minded and passionate individuals who are willing to work and make a difference in the society.If you want to contribute to the success of our movement, join our team and be part of our endeavor in making education accessible to everyone.
Project: Career Saathi Program
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering the calls from students
- Deliver career Guidance webinar sessions online.
- Assist all managers with data management and analysis to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitor the student’s reports work
- Making statistical reports
- Coordinating with Mentors and student’s and analyse the case study
- Document the success stories.
- Maintain basic finances and accounts.
- Ad-hoc works from Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Anyone with a Bachelor’s degree who is keen to work in the not-for-profit space
- Experience of 1 year and more
- Must have a Laptop and smart phone
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Energetic and dynamic
- Self-motivated, Self-confident and Self-driven
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to teach the students (Must)
- Strong time management
- Must be solution oriented
Salary: Up to Rs 20,000 per Month
Project Duration: 1 year
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at- 7842543147, 9912456348
Note: Candidates Must be familiar with the regional Language in all aspects, (Read, Write, Speak) & should be aware of the state’s educational policies.